I wanted to provide some final details for Sunday’s Everywon 5k, Saturday’s packet pick-up, as well as Friday’s pre-race HDSA celebration at North Park Beer Company. All of the race details can be found online here (relevant info copied below).
For those of you who haven’t registered yet with the registration code provided, there is still time! Please let me know if you have any issues with the registration codes provided.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Pre-Race HDSA Celebration:
- Friday, December 9 from 5:30-8:30pm at North Park Beer Company
- The cost for runners is free and it is only $20 for your friends/family to join!
- Pick up your HDSA race t-shirt, receive a free beer from North Park Beer Company, enjoy some yummy appetizers, and bid on a an array of amazing silent auction items. If you can’t attend, please plan to pick-up your shirt prior to the race on Sunday morning at the HDSA table near the registration table.
Race Package & Bib Pickup:
- Saturday, December 10 from 1-5pm at Road Runner Sports (5553 Copley Drive, San Diego, 92111)
- Sunday, December 11 from 6-7am on the East side of Petco Park (890 Park Boulevard, San Diego, 92101)
- You can pick-up your HDSA shirt during this time as well, but we’d prefer for everyone to try to do that on Friday since Sunday morning might be a little hectic.
Race Day Schedule:
- 6am Event day packet pickup opens
- 7:30am 5k Starts
- 9am Awards Ceremony
- 7:30-10am Finish Line Festival
- Start Line – Park Blvd. between Tony Gwynn Drive and Imperial Avenue
- Finish Line Venue – 5th Avenue Landing Park
- On Sundays, metered parking spots in Downtown San Diego are available at no cost.
- $10-15 parking will be available at the Lexus Premier Lot (Ace Parking), located next to the start line on Imperial Avenue, and the 5th Avenue Landing Lot (Ace Parking), located at 600 Convention Way near the finish line.
- You can walk between the start/finish lines via the pedestrian bridge over Harbor Drive, connecting the Hilton San Diego Bayfront and parking lots on the east side of Petco Park.
Bag Check: Bags can be checked at the start line and picked up at the finish line. The designated tear-tab on your bib will be attached to your belongings.