"iMPACT HD" DIY Fundraising
HDSA San Diego invites you to create your own Do it Yourself (DIY) fundraising event! DIY Events are exactly what they sound like - you create your own fundraising page, either as an individual or as a group, to raise money for HDSA. These pages don’t have to be associated with one event. They’re designed for you to create your own fundraising page on your own terms. All you need is an idea and a fundraising page.
Whether it's running, riding, cycling, hiking, yoga, spinning, curling, a volleyball tournament, or walking, etc....the opportunities are endless. Bring your fundraising vision to life while supporting those affected by Huntington's Disease with "iMPACT HD!"
To get started
1. Create your page: https://app.donorview.com/3yyqY
It's easy as 1, 2, 3! Unleash your passion, creativity and grab a few friends (or more...) and start a page, a team, or join a Team today! Make an Impact Today!
2. Set a goal and time frame
3. Decide what your fundraising style (i.e. how are you going to raise the funds)
For individuals registering for endurance events who raise $500 or more, you will receive the following:
• Reimbursement of your registration fee up to $100
Do you need help? We are here to support you.
• iMPACT HD Tech shirt featuring our event logo ( Additional iMPACT HD Shirts are available for purchase to all participants by contacting Mindy Schroeder at email@example.com).
• A SWAG bag
Contact Mindy Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or Anita Dominguez at email@example.com for more information.